Our client in Zug City is looking for a young lady or a young man for the vacancy for the
Human Resources Administration (100%)
• Personnel administration for Zug Office, United Kingdom and Luxembourg
• Management of absences and leaves using online tool for employees based in Switzerland, United Kingdom and Luxembourg
• Payroll processing and administration in collaboration with third party payroll providers
• Administrational work within the HR department as well as assisting special projects, e.g. organization of events, meetings, etc.
• Commercial School, preferable with a further diploma / degree in HR / B.A. etc.
• 2–3 years of experience in Human Resources within a multinational company (English!)
• Some experience in payroll processing and administration (this is not a must..but a need to learn!)
• Some knowledge of employment laws
• Very good command of written and spoken English and German / Teamplayer
• Ability to work independently but be able to collaborate with Global HR team
• Proficient handling of MS-Office, proficient in Excel
Our client is offering a challenging job in a successful, growth-oriented company with potential for development and an attractive remuneration including bonus and share participation plan.
Please do send your full CV by email to: Zita Schlumpf
For questions call: +41 41 726 10 40
Zug, end of February 2019