Receptionist / Welcome Desk / Team Member
50 to 80% - full days. For the time being to be discussed
International client in the city of Zug, Switzerland
Man and Women – This position would be ideal as a re-entrance job!
Languages: English mother tongue (must have) / German (fluent) any other language would be an asset.
• Welcome visitors / guests, collueages from in- and outside
• Give all the necessary information and support
• Present meeting point, place and/or person in charge
• Co-ordination and make reservation of meeting rooms in-house upon requests
• Answering phone calls and take or forward messages inouse
• Manage incoming-/outgoing mail and courier services (DHL and others)
• Organise Taxi service
• Provide ad hoc support for company travelling / flights, trains, hotels, etc.
• Back-up desk coverage in absence of your colleagues upon request
• Administrative tasks to support the HR department in-house
• Organize craftsman/women to repair things in-house, etc.
• Commercial education, commercial school or similar
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, esp. Excel is important
• English very good or mother tongue (written and oral)
• German fluent
• Experiences in a similar position within international companies/environment
Your personal qualities:
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Teamplayer with a ‘CAN-DO’ mentality
• Very good in both English and German (bilingual would be an asset)
• Highly motivated personality with multitasking skills within a rather dynamical and multinational environment
• Details are important to you
• Self-driven personality and eager to take on new responsibilities
• Comfortable working in a fast pace and multi-cultural environment
Interested in a new challenge where you are an important person and first contact to visitors, clients and colleagues from in- and outside?
This position would be also be a chance to someone who wants to re-enter to workinglife after maternity leave or else.
Please note that IT- and language skills (English and German) are important and a MUST HAVE!
Please do only apply for this job if you are a holder of a valid work permit for Switzerland.
Zita Schlumpf is expecting your full CV in English by E-Mail.
Please send CV, reference letters and diplomas to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mid of February 2020