Our client is looking for a person to join as
Risk Analyst Team Member (male or female) / 100%
In this function you will work in the risk management team and will report to the department head as well as to head of trading, CFO and CEO.
• Daily review of the trading P&L’s to ensure correctness and completeness, covering also the correct valuation of open physical and paper positions at market value as well as associated cost of sales
• Daily reconciliation procedure of analyzed figures with responsible traders as well as month-end reconciliation with accounting department and reconciliation of intercompany positions; also monitoring of daily positions of paper hedge positions (swaps and futures) and reconciliation with brokers,
• Regular review of storage positions with all movements on a daily basis such as lifting, discharges, month-end rollover stock positions
• Production of various reports to traders and management such as exposure reports, weekly bank positions reports, VaR reports.
• Ad hoc analysis of markets, products, business cases to support the traders
• Daily review and upload of market prices into the trading system with setup of new curves (spot/forward) for new market locations and products, etc. etc.
• A qualified accounting and or controlling background and education (e.g. Bachloer / a degree in economics, accounting / controlling degree), good mathematical and analytical skills (Value at Risk, volatilities, correlations)
• At least 3 years experience in a similar function, preferably in risk management area with an international trading company; physical trading of petrochemicals, oil, gas, energy with overall knowledge in trading processes (operations, logistics, shipping, storage, financing, hedging), good understanding of commodity valuation, risk metrics of a trading company (operational, price, counterparty, base and currency risks)
Good business English with clear and concise writing skills required daily
• Knowledge of German and other languages would be an advantage
• IT literate in Excel and Business objects, etc.
• Strong communication skills
• Capable of building working relationships in an international environment
• Self-motivated, results-oriented problem solver
• Hands-on, reliable and a great team player
Are you interested to join a winnig team in Zug City?
This position is only for candates with a valid work permit or Swiss National.
Do send your full CV in English to Zita Schlumpf by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any question call: 041 726 10 40