For our clients in Zug we are looking for two qualified talents as a
Traffic Assistant (100%) / male or female
Junior and Senior
Liqauids and Metals
• Contract administration/issuance and correspondence related with supplier/buyer
• Preparation of files for purchase/sale and vessel
• Maintaining Trading Platform system (SRA) and positions for moving transactions
• Prepare internal documentation and book commercial invoices as per received documentary instructions or LC's
• Update and feed the system and generate further internal procedures (for book-keeping, Treasury, secondary costs etc)
• Finalize original documents for L/C presentations or sending to customers
• Book various primary, secondary invoices, distribute them internally and file them into the respective shipment files
• Obtain backing Letters of Indemnity and other formality documentation from customer if orig. B/L not available upon vessel arrival at disport(s)
• Prepare Letters of Indemnity and other formality documentation to owners for discharge
• Various correspondence with counterparties at the request of Traffic
• Sending out couriers and making copies for Traffic’s files
For young talents:
This position is only for someone with one or two years of experiences in working in a Traffic Department.
Good English is a mus!!
This position is only for a Swiss National or a holder of a valid work permit / EU passport.
Date of entry: asap
Please do send your full CV in English to Zita Schlumpf by email: email@example.com