Our client is a global trading company with its headquarters in Zug. To support the continuous growth of the business we are looking for an experienced (2 to 5 years) teammember of the department of:
Trade Finance (male or female)
The right candidate will have experience in a similar position and preferably with a banking (credits) and/or traffic background. You are fluent in English both written as well as spoken (English as a mother tongue is possible or German and fluent in English), have a commercial mindset, like to work in a multi-cultural environment, take pride in your work and are not afraid to take initiative and accept responsibility.
Main tasks are:
- Manageing of bank facilities / banks in Europe and the US
- Answering financial questions to financing banks and providing them with supporting datas
- Structured trade finance transactions etc.
- Checking of purchases and sales contract incl. / esp. L/Cs etc.
- Revewing of reports: positions, L/C report, hedge positions, customer exposure, cash flow forecast, etc.
- Overall view of bank accounts ensuring that overdrafts in currency is being covered etc.
- Reviewing of customer's financial statments and updating creating credit files
- Reviewing and completing of tender docs etc.
- etc. etc. etc.
Nationality: European. Preferable with a valid work permit (B or C)
Age: 25 to 40 (+/-)
Working environment: international team/international clients
Zug City ( ) and home office possible! Switzerland
Are you interested? Please send us your full CV by E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
G & S PERSONALBERATUNG AG, 6340 Baar/CH