Seeking for our client, located in the city of Zug/Switzerland a professional
Trade Finance Specialist (male or female)
• Issue LCs (Documentary, SBLC, Red Clause, Green Clause and Bank Guarantees).
• Amend purchase LCs (Documentary, SBLC, Red Clause, Green Clause and Bank Guarantees).
• Authorise payments under LCs.
• Review LCs applications (Documentary, SBLC & Guarantees) given by Traffic against contracts and approving the same for issuance by the banks.
• Allocating LC (Documentary, SBLC, Red Clause, Green Clause and Bank Guarantees) issuance to financing banks.
• Monitoring of bank facilities and applicable limits and respective positions with banks.
• Approving of LC issuance/amendments/miscellaneous charges for internal purposes.
• Reporting: Upcoming LCs to be issued (2 weeks ahead) / Weekly, monthly and year end utilization of bank lines
• Presenting transactions to bank for requesting financing.
• Follow up to ensure the bank’s collateral dept has all information required in order to finance the business. i.e. copy of contracts, tank warrant if applicable, B/Ls to bank‘s order if applicable, copies of export (sales) LC.
• Requesting banks to finance long positions against margin call requirements. Requesting Treasury to pay margin calls and ensuring that financing bank is getting the funds.
• Monitoring of time period for long positions so that they are not in default towards financing bank.
• Resolve queries which customers may have with regards to the text of Lcs issued.
• Updating Tempest with financing bank allocated for issuance of Lcs (Documentary, SBLC, Red Clause, Green Clause and Bank Guarantees).
The right candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years experience in L/C and trade finance matters, has a good eye for details, is comfortable with both physical as well as paper trades and has the ability to communicate with management and directors both in-house as well as externally, e.g. with the banks. Fluent in English; spoken as well as written and a commercial mindset are a must.
Date of entry: as soon as possible
Please send your full CV in English to: Zita Schlumpf by Email: email@example.com
For requirements call: +41 79 668 96 80