Our client in Zug, a worldwide well known trading company with a small but important branch-office in Zug, is urgently seeking for a young professional as a
Male or Female
Main duties are
- Preparation/handling of contracts and operational work for various sales products; mainly liquids
- Providing the necessary administration and coordination services between suppliers and customers regarding delivieries, etc.
- Customer credit risk management and compliance / KYC checks
- Pricing and facturing
- Handling insurance matters
- Demurrage claims including qualitiy and quantity compalints
- Preparation of operational business datas for internal reports/planning/monitoring purposes
- Technical commentary on projects and contracts
- Liquidation of contract, P & L, etc.
Your education/professional skills
- Commercial education / preferable higher education
- Experiences in a similar field / trading business, preferable in a similar environment
- Good understanding of standard contractual elements, e.g. incoterms, payment conditions and security, shipping documents, pricing/invoicing, etc.
- Very good English oral and written. Any other languages would be a benefit
- The ability to focus on multiple issues, intelligent and open for new situations and work
- Very good IT-Skills, esp. in Excel and other MS-Office programs
- The ability to work under pressure within a dynamic situation and team
Your personal skills
- Intelligent and curious to new things
- Multinational minded, open to work within a small but powerful team
- Honest and willing to take own responsibilities
- Eagerness to assist colleagues wherever necessary and if possible
- Good in figures / mathematical skills
- The ability to communicate to the management as well as with your colleagues, customers and supplyers, etc.
- Willing to learn new things, etc.
Interested to work in a powerful team and growing company?
Please do send your CV in English to Zita Schlumpf by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
G & S Personalberatung AG
Sonnenweg 6, 6340 Baar
079 668 96 80
Baar, January 2022