Trafficadministration - Specialist (male or female)
Traffic Specialist for an international Trading Company in Zug Switzerland
Important: Experiences in Liquids
Male or Female (100%)
Main duties and tasks within the worldwide traffic operation are the following: Regular contact with suppliers/customers/ship-owners/tank terminals/ surveyors/field offices. Maintaines personal contacts on a day-to-day basis with suppliers/ customers/ship owners/tank terminals/surveyors/field offices and subsidiaries.Responsible for organizing and controlling shipments of his commodities and dealing with payments, claims, invoicing and all related documentation.
Shipping: Organizing progress of the shipments during the entire vessel’s voyage. This includes liaising with the ship’s operators, agents, surveyors, etc.
Inter-office e-mail exchange, phone calls and direct links with traders for the execution of contracts. Communcation with the Accounting Department with regard to contract liquidation, bookings and bi-weekly P&Ls as well as with the Treasury and Trade Finance Departments with regard to the accounts receivables.
- creating /issuing contracts (contract administration)
- creating/issuing L/C documents
- sending B/L instructions
- creating letters of indemnity
- ordering Certificates of Origin
- vouchering primary and secondary costs
- entering trade data into trading system
- issuing invoices
- talking to surveyors/inspection companies
- assisting operations staff in their daily activities
Please send us your full CV to Zita Schlumpf by email: firstname.lastname@example.org