Traffic Specialist - Acoounting and General Administration in Lugano Switzerland (Ru, Engl. Ital)
Looking for an experienced
Traffic Specialist and Administration in Lugano (Russian, English, Italian)
Languages: Russian, Italian and English. Some German would be an asset, but not a need.
Male or Female (100%)
- Regular contact with suppliers/customers/owners of rail/trucks and ship terminals / surveyors/field offices.
- Maintaines personal contacts with colleagues / customers and suppliers mostly in Russan and English on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for organizing and controlling shipments of his commodities.
- Dealing with payments, claims, invoicing., banks, etc.
- Responsible for all relevant documentations.
- Daily business and administration work.
- Inter-office e-mail exchange, phone calls and direct links with traders for the execution of contracts.
- Communcation / Co-ordiantion all work with the Accounting Department with regard to contract liquidation, bookings and bi-weekly P&Ls.
- Co-ordination work with the Treasury and Trade Finance Departments.
- Creating /issuing contracts (contract administration)
- Creating/issuing L/C documents, etc. (only sometimes). Etc.
- Commercial background.
- Further education is not a need but a great asset.
- Russian, English a MUST HAVE!
- German and Italian would be a asset.
- Experiences in a similar position within a rather small team.
- Traffic work in an international trading company and if possible with Liquids would be an asset.
- Flexibel in time and hours.
- Willing to work in Lugano (south of Switzerland)
Organizing and survey progress during the entire rail / truck or sometimes ship voyage. This includes liaising with the ship’s operators, agents, surveyors, etc.
Date of entry
Spring 2020 approx. April - May 2020
Please send us your full CV in English to Zita Schlumpf by email: email@example.com